Photobucket Image Hosting

Friday, May 12, 2006

Okay, okay... I'm posting an entry!

Due to insistent popular demand (first by Beng, now by Bong) I am posting a blog entry!

Now some of you may be curious why I have not been blogging for a while. Here are my reasons:

  1. When writing has become work, it ceases to become leisure. I've been doing too much writing at work that my favorite past time at home has switched from blogging to playing DOTA (blame it all on my brothers who introduced me to that game).


  2. There are less significant events but more significant expectations. But I'd rather write about things as they happen, so as not to disappoint my readers - or myself - when things do not happen the way we expect or want them to.


  3. The most interesting of stories are better told in person. Now for those who want to be updated about my life, and can't find the more interesting or juicy stuff on my blog, all you have to do is invite me for a chat over coffee. ;)

There. I've a blog entry na ha. =)

6 comments:

  1. yay! nechie finally blogged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Nechie, finally! Now, I will just have to wait when I hear about your stories personally. :-) Enjoy Davao. Tell me about its sights and sounds. Never been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey beng, yup just got back from davao. will tell you about its sights and sounds when we meet for chocolate mudshake at max brenner's. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A DotA player, eh? Well, well, well, well. I'm curious: what character do you usually use? Are you a strenght, intelligence or agility player? I miss playing DotA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey jojo! thanks for dropping by. my favorite character is Kardel (I like sniping) and load him with lots of agility so he can run and shoot fast. how about you? =) haven't played DOTA for a while since I went back blogging.

    ReplyDelete