Photobucket Image Hosting

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Oh Brother!


This print ad actually caught me by surprise. I remember receiving a call from Ford several weeks ago asking for Rick's contact number, but knowing my geeky melancholic brother, he's not the type to pose for print ads. I'd imagine our youngest, Raymond, doing so -- being the social sanguine that he is. But Rick? Nah... It takes a lot of effort for this guy to even make an appearance at parties or socialize with visitors at home.

But I gave them Rick's number nonetheless. I can still remember him telling me that he didn't want to show up for the Ford pictorials, but he might do so for the P10,000 worth of free gasoline incentive. Well, I guess free gas won him over. And I think I should ask for a cut for giving them his contact number. =)

2 comments:

  1. netchie, kailan ko naman makikita yung picture mo posing for Bench? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toto, ne pas prévoir trop, hehe.

    ReplyDelete